Key Parameters: Features, Distribution, Contract Terms
- Mobile: strategically located to reach specific market segments. Concentrated in densely populated areas of a market for effective, localized targeting.
- Uniquely and completely customizable.
- Cost-effective: much lower costs than short-lived billboards.
- Long-lasting: longevity of over five years with proper care. Client owns sail; no need to reprint.
- Reusable: easily shippable to other ImageSails vessels worldwide.
- ImageSails floating billboards achieve market saturation, and reach specific audiences. Ideal for localized targeting of demographic audiences and geographic areas. Can be used strategically, providing coverage in and around specific venues such as stadiums, schools and universities, during sporting events, concerts, and conventions. Precise positioning around major commercial and retail centers, and other high traffic areas.
- Brand companies, teams, schools, universities, organizations, etc. Commission sail combinations on the same vessel, and fleets of vessels.
- Unique combinations of sails, and embellishments for additional impact: wraps, interiors, etc.
- Anytime: daytime, utilizing the sun’s natural advantages, and nighttime, utilizing on board high-intensity LED lighting. Advertising 24 hours, with mobile pinpointing of target areas at specified times, on calculated dates or long-term concentration.
- Penetrates otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Reaches consumers regardless of media consumption habits. Goes where most other media cannot, engaging consumers out of home, where 70 percent of their waking hours are spent.
- GPS monitoring of vessel’s campaign. Application of the data to provide market insight and enhance effectiveness. Our innovative mobile audience measurement systems pinpoint when and where your creative will yield the best reach and frequency. Locate where and when most effective, defining time, date, event, and location.
- New product in Out of Home (OOH) advertising. Enhanced visual integrity through Patented technology. No effect on the sail’s performance, so it may be raced or flown everyday
- Immediate appeal to active and sporting consumers.
- Capture people’s attention while they’re on the go. Versatile format is highly adaptable, offering unlimited “blank canvas” creative potential that breaks through clutter and captures attention, wherever people work, shop, travel, and play.
- Coordinate with land-based marketing and events for synchronized campaigns.
- Creative approach to help advertisers and their agencies take their message further.
- Chart a course anticipating where advertising and the consumer are headed.
- Sailors list vessels worldwide; artists submit their work. Advertising, vessels, captains, and art are seamlessly united for the first time.
- Large, unique, high-resolution format offers maximum visibility and impact. Visually striking display that allows for long term positioning in desirable areas of a market. Uniquely enhances brand and image awareness.
- Builds reach into a market quickly and cost-effectively.
- Provides repeated exposure of an advertising message or campaign.
- Delivers high reach and frequency over an extended period.
- Innovative presentation enhances brand and product image.
- Dynamic, creative displays offer a dominant presence in the immediate trade area.
- Stimulates sales near point-of-purchase locations.
- Highly effective for short term campaigns that require rapid consumer attention, including product and service introductions, and call to action messages. Ideal for targeting events, and seasonal campaigns.
- Positioned to maximize visibility for heightened exposure to both pedestrians and motorists.
- Companies and company leads with their own vessels may personally advertise while relaxing, with possible tax benefits (consult your tax professional).
- Brings your message directly to the consumer.
- Get creative: Creative possibilities are endless, with Patented high resolution photographic printing, and ImageSails’ top-notch Design team. Impactful printing of client’s print-ready art, or hand-in-hand creation of superior campaigns. Explore with our Creatives; each custom sail is a unique work of art. Exclusive SailDraft technology allows clients to further envision their own designs.
- Repurposable: May ultimately be displayed in headquarters’ lobby as source of unique pride.
- Greater attention-getter than stagnant billboard advertising; more visually appealing. Highly visible: unique, dynamic, moving display, in tune with the environment. Uncluttered background of sea and sky, and otherwise white sails.
- Customizable advertising campaigns of tailored lengths. Wide range of sizes/square footages, and budgets: economical vessels (Hobie Cats, etc.) to grand (former America’s Cup boats, large yachts, etc.). Targeted locations worldwide. Ongoing, international campaigns structured with defined dates/events, via ImageSails’ international network of vessels. Discounts for extended campaigns; memberships and subscriptions available.
- Flexible: versatile distribution assesses your marketing needs to provide the greatest value for your campaign’s media mix, parameters, and budget.
- Eco-friendly display via wind. Bolsters company image by caring for the environment, supporting the arts, and benefiting a traditional community.
- Versatile: the vessel is sailed along a specific route, or to a certain location and anchored, or both. Usually located in commercial or urban areas on high traffic bays and waterways, in metropolitan markets near upscale waterfronts, ports, and marinas. Often stationed at specific international events with television coverage and wide circulation.
- Sails custom-made; purchased individually or in multiples. Any sail on a vessel is available.
- Advertising contracts (including vessel/captain) typically purchased for 8 weeks or longer. Shorter term programs, and target marketing for specific events, are available.